When you wish you could bring your shop onto the water with you, add the Patagonia Wader Work Station to your waders. While it doesn't hold quite as much as your shop bench, the Work Station holds plenty of flies, tippet, tools, and other gear while weighing far less. It features Cordura fabric which withstands the abrasive nature of entry points and has a polyurethane coating to keep your gear from getting soaked. The adjustable loops attach to nearly any suspender configuration, and have quick-release buckles so you can remove the Work Station as needed.
- Expand your waders' storage with this work station
- Cordura is water-resistand and durable
- Polyurethane coating deflects splashes
- Three zippered pockets keep your gear organized
- Multiple attachment points secure tools and zingers
- Adjustable loops buckle around your suspender straps