Heavy-duty shock absorption and well-known support make the original Superfeet Green insoles an affordable alternative to costly custom orthodics, keeping you comfortable on the trail or around town.
- A stabilizer cap acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- Featuring the widest and deepest heel cups in Superfeet's line, these insoles offer maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption
- High-profile Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support feet to reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- High-density closed-cell foam layer supports and cushions the feet for long-lasting comfort
- All-natural, organic coating inhibits bacterial growth on the fabric to help keep odors at bay
- Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first